Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Great News!!!!!

Heyy everybody its been so long since the last time I spoke with you all. I have been so busy working and trying to get my health under control (still a work in progress) that I haven't made time to write and keep you updated on whats been gong on in my life... Shame on me! lol

Well that's all about to change... WHY??? because I have re enrolled in COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL! yay me! My goal is to take you guys on this journey with me as i tackle 1500 hours of school, from day one all the way up until i go and take my state board exam... words can not explain how EXCITED i am to be going back...  HAIR,NAILS and MAKEUP are my passion... I love everything about the transformation of a person when they take the time out to enhance there beauty.

I really hope you guys join me and show me lots of love and support!

My first day of school will be Oct. 10,2011 so stay tuned for updates.


love you guys
Jazzie

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment