Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Makeup Look: Urban Decay

Good morning Dolls and Gents!

This morning I thought I would bring you guys a makeup look that I came up with using 3 Urban decay eye shadows.

I simply achieved this look by using:

  • Urban Decay Primer potion - Lid to brow bone
  • Urban Decay Half Baked - Lid
  • Urban Decay Purple Haze - Outer V
  • Urban Decay Electric - Crease
  • Mac Rice Paper - Brow bone (highlight)
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Upper Lash line
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look. Look forward to seeing more of my makeup looks as I continue to work on my craft.

If there is any looks or products you would like me to try feel free to contact me.

Below is a few pics of the eye shadows used for this makeup look and also the link where you can buy the products.

love you guys so much
Jazzie


Link-----> Urban Decay! <-----Link


















No comments:

Post a Comment